Address: Gelora Bung Karno, Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8, Senayan.
Phone: (62)(21) 572-5555
Reviews: Plaza Senayan is a three-story shopping mall. On the ground floor it houses various designer boutiques. The second floor is for casual wear, and the third floor is where a foodcourt and restaurants are located.
Adjacent to the mall is a five-story parking garage supplying more than 3,500 carpark spaces. While the main purpose is for parking, there are some shops on the ground, fourth and fifth floors. A furniture shop is located on the ground floor of the parking building. The Senayan 21 Cineplex and restaurants are on the fourth floor while a bowling alley is on the third floor.
The cineplex has 7 studios, 6 standard studios and 1 premiere. The cineplex is one of the venues of Jiffest, an annual film festival.
Must see at Plaza Senayan:
- Sogo Seni - Indonesian Craft Museum Shop for handicrafts - Sogo - 5th floor
- Biyan, Ghea and Sebastian's - Indonesian designers -1st floor
- Sogo Bakery - excellent selection of Indonesian kue basah snacks - basement
- Royal Selangor - Malaysian pewter designs - 2nd floor
- QB Books - 3rd floor
- Indonesian food - Spice Garden or Sari Ratu - basement
- Marrygold Clock in the atrium. Every hour on the hour the Seiko clock opens up and visitors are serenaded by a 6-figure orchestra.
- Metro Department Store
- Kinokuniya book store on the 5th floor of Sogo, the largest in Jakarta with an excellent selection of English books
- The Arcadia annex, lurking in the back across a parking lot, has a cluster of high-end restaurants, ice cream bar, and health centre.