Address: Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 28-30, Facing Welcome statue .
Phone: (62)(21) 310-7272, 390-3728
Reviews: Up market shops and shoppers. In the heart of the city bordered by Niko Hotel, The Mandarin Oriental and below the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Plaza Indonesia was (and arguably still is) Jakarta's first truly up-market shopping centre with all the international brand name boutiques represented.
Must See at Plaza Indonesia:
- Sogo Seni Handicraft Center- Sogo department store - 2nd floor
- Batik Keris showroom - 1st floor
- Sogo Bakery - excellent selection of Indonesian kue basah snacks - basement
- Finna traditional snacks - basement
- Toko Ampuh - Indonesian traditional medicines - basement
- Indonesian food - Spice Garden or Sari Ratu - basement